top of page
Keyboard and Mouse
FAQs header_edited.png

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you accept VA benefits?

Yes, we are part of the VA's network of in-home supportive care. We just need a referral from your local VA medical center.  

If you have any questions call 310-478-3711

Do you provide home health care?

Rose’s Agency Home Care provides non-medical Caregivers that can work closely and in conjunction with a home health nurse.
We can refer you to a home health company that we work closely with to instruct Caregivers if there is specific care that needs to occur. Working with a company we refer you to will make the coordination seamless.

What type of insurance do you accept?

We accet all types of Long Term care insurance. 

Is your agency licensed?

We are licensed by the State of California Department of Social Services.
Our Home Care Organization license number is 194700157.

Are your caregivers licensed and bonded?

All of our employees are W-2 employees. They are all licensed with the State of California and Dept. of Social Services as Home Care Aides. Our company has full insurance coverage, including Workman’s Comp, and liability insurance.

Do you have a minimum amount of hours?

We do have minimum of four hours of service. We also offer two hour service for bathing and any other care in the following zip codes, 90036 and 90048

Map Anchor
bottom of page