Let us care for you.
Our Caregivers are trained to provide the assistance needed to get through each day comfortably and safely. We are truly by your side every step of the way.
- Physical Bathing
- Standby Assistance
- Managing Resistance to - Bathing
- Bed/Sponge Bathing
- Dressing & Undressing Assistance Selecting Clothing
- Checking for Skin Issues
- Wardrobe Maintenance
- Preserve Client Privacy
- Maintain Client’s Personal Styles.
- Onto/Off Toilet
- Into/Out of Bathtub
- Monitoring Expiration Dates
- Standby Kitchen Assistance
- Kitchen Upkeep
- Playing Card Games
- Board Games
- Memory Games
- Listening to Music
- Meditation Arts & Crafts
- Looking at Photo Albums
- Accompanying Client on Walks
- Trips to Social /Recreational Activities
- Assistance with Hobbies
- Visiting with Family & Friends
- Assisting with Daily Activities
- Assisting in Ordering
- Pick Up
- Proper Storage
- Communication with Physicians Ensuring Proper Consumption
- General Reminders and Dosage
- Assistance with Toileting
- Change Pads
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bedside Commode
- bedpan Assistance
- Emptying Catheter /Colonoscopy Bag
- Cleaning the Living Areas
- Changing Linens
- Employees Car
- Client’s Car
- Get to Appointments on Time
- Grocery Store Running Errands
- Social Events
- Religious Services
- Help with Walkers,Wheelchair, and Bags.
We employ caregivers who have prior experience working with people who have the following conditions.
Our Home Care Aides are hand-selected, with our client’s best interest in mind. Each of our employees has gone through and graduated from our “Rose Care University” program which is an extensive training program that consists of; An interactive Equipment Skills Lab, Training Regarding His/Her Role as a Home Care Aide, Company Covid-19 Protocol, Health & Safety Training, Infection Control & Procedure Training, Emergency Procedure Training, Memory loss Training and of course Fall Prevention Training!
Caregiver Screening Process:
• Caregivers must have a minimum of 2 years of professional caregiving experience on their resume.
• Each applicant is initially screened by our team of Care Managers to determine qualifications, experience, and skill set.
• Approved applicants are then selected to become part of our Rose Care University Program.
• Our Rose Care University Program includes Emergency Procedures, Infection Control, Fall Prevention, Transfer Protocols, and Specialized Dietary Training.
• Qualified Caregivers then attend our Orientation on Rose's Agency Home Care Policies and Procedures.
• Caregivers are background checked through the Nationwide FBI and DOJ database.
• Finally, all of our employees are registered with the Department of Social Services as Home Care Aids