Caregiver Screening Process:
• Caregivers must have a minimum of 2 years of professional caregiving experience on their resume.
• Each applicant is initially screened by our team of Care Managers to determined qualifications, experience, and skill set.
• Approved applicants are then selected to become part of our Rose Care University Program.
• Our Rose Care University Program includes Emergency Producers, Infection Control, Fall Prevention, Transfer Protocols, and Specialized Dietary Training.
• Qualified Caregivers then attend our Orientation on Rose's Agency Home Care Policies and Procedures.
• Caregivers are background checked through the Nationwide FBI and DOJ database.
• Finally, all of our employees are registered with the Department of Social Services as Home Care Aids
Caregivers are solution oriented, problem solvers and can handle anything ranging from chronic diseases to helping out with the smaller tasks of your everyday routine.
Our Home Care Aides are hand-selected, with our client’s best interest in mind. Each of our employees has gone through and graduated from our “Rose Care University” program which is an extensive training program that consists of; An interactive Equipment Skills Lab, Training Regarding His/Her Role as a Home Care Aide, Company Covid-19 Protocol, Health & Safety Training, Infection Control & Procedure Training, Emergency Procedure Training, Memory loss Training and of course Fall Prevention Training!
Our strength is being able to select Caregivers who share the values we have as a company.
Rose's Agency Caregivers fill a multitude of roles. They are personal assistants, nutritionally conscious cooks, drivers, conversationalists, and genuine friends.
Caregivers at Rose’s Agency Home Care are chosen based on their qualifications, experience and ability to positively impact the lives of our clients.
Each Caregiver is carefully screened. We hire just a few select Caregivers on a monthly basis that meet our qualifications and share the same values we have as a company.
2021 Caregivers Of the Month
They are incredibly flexible, kind, and responsible. They have quality caregivers, and I like communicating with the agency.
Janet F. / Beverly Hills